To record or take photos:
- Open the app. In your camera list, select the camera you wish to use.
- To record and save a video, click on the movie camera icon.
- To view a recorded video, click on the cloud icon.
- You can skip to any position on the timeline by taping on the appropriate area of the timeline.
- By sliding your finger through the timeline, you can fast forward and playback the video, never missing a moment.
- You can also use expand two fingers to zoom the timeline or video to get more precise information.
To view your footage:
Open the Kami Home App, and click the camera you want to view. In the video preview page, you can not only watch real-time video on your phone, but also can record and save videos or images. To view your recorded videos, tap the "Watch" button with the cloud icon to open up the camera timeline.
*It is illegal in many jurisdictions to record an audio conversation without the consent of all individuals. Please comply with all laws when using Kami Indoor Camera and App.