These recommended settings will help to ensure that you're able connect your camera.
- Kami Indoor Cameras support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band networks.
- Your network name (SSID) must contain English characters only.
- Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2.
- Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length.
The following steps are intended for those familiar with WiFi router settings. These settings are typically only enabled if you've explicitly configured the router that way. If you need help configuring your router settings, contact your internet service provider for assistance.
- Disable AP Isolation
- Disable MAC address filtering before pairing your camera (MAC filtering is disabled by default). If you are using MAC address filtering, you must disable this settings and pair the camera before turning it back on. To find your MAC address, open Kami Home App > select camera Settings > Network Info.