To pair your camera, follow the steps below:
- Open Kami Home App and log in to your account.
- To add your camera, select the '+' icon.
- Turn your camera on. Connect the camera with the micro USB cable and 5V adapter, then plug the adapter in to an outlet. You will hear the voice prompt when ready to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Select the same Wi-Fi network that your phone is connected to and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned.
- Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing.
Note: You can rename your camera and share your device on the welcome page or use the default settings.